LFS Financial Systems is the management company of Access Microfinance Holding AG, which is the strategic investor in Africa, Central Asia / Caucasus and Latin America. LFS and AccessHolding are both based in Berlin (Germany).
LFS, together with Access Microfinance Holding AG (AccessHolding), has built a network of specialized small business banks (AccessBanks) for which it acts as the management company and holds significant ownership. The AccessBank group currently comprises ten member banks in Sub-Saharan Africa, Latin America, the Caucasus and Central Asia, which together employ more than 8,000 staff serving close to 1.5 million clients.
We also support our network banks in all areas of IT systems, especially in design, extension and maintenance of our own bank software.
To support our IT Operations team (limited to two years) we are looking in Berlin for a
IT SUPPORT SPECIALIST (END USER)
You enjoy supporting people in their day-to-day technology-related challenges and requests? You are passionate about modern workplace technologies?
As IT Support Specialist within our User Help Desk Team you will support the IT Operations by using your knowledge and experience to provide IT support to our staff while ensuring a high level of satisfaction. Moreover, you will get the chance to contribute to IT projects and to expand your responsibilities to other areas of IT over time.
Your tasks and responsibilities include:
- Providing 1st and 2nd level IT support to our employees over the phone, in person and remotely
- Supporting our staff in their daily use of business applications such as Microsoft Windows and Office, Atlassian Confluence, and JIRA
- Installing, configuring and maintaining workplace hardware and software
- Creating service documentation and fomenting knowledge sharing
- Acting as contact person of knowledge transfer for our network banks
- Acting as subject matter expert and providing technical support for IT and business projects
The skills you need
- You have successfully completed IT-related studies and/or apprenticeships
- You have acquired work experience in relevant fields of Information Technology
- You are able to apply your knowledge of Microsoft technologies, particularly Microsoft Windows 7 / Windows 10 and MS Office in your daily work
- You have gathered practical experience installing computers and data migration
- Experience with the administration of Microsoft Active Directory, Windows Server Update Service (WSUS) and anti-virus solutions would be a plus
- Having a ITIL certification would be a plus
- You enjoy working in a systematic and efficient way both independently and in teams
- You have very good spoken and written English skills. German skills are a plus
- You are willing to travel abroad occasionally
How to apply
If you are interested in taking on this challenge and would like to join our team, please apply online.