LFS Financial Systems is the management company of Access Microfinance Holding AG, which is the strategic investor in Africa, Central Asia / Caucasus and Latin America. LFS and AccessHolding are both based in Berlin (Germany).
LFS, together with Access Microfinance Holding AG (AccessHolding), has built a network of specialized small business banks (AccessBanks) for which it acts as the management company and holds significant ownership. The AccessBank group currently comprises ten member banks in Sub-Saharan Africa, Latin America, the Caucasus and Central Asia, which together employ more than 8,000 staff serving close to 1.5 million clients.
We also support our network banks in all areas of IT systems, especially in design, extension and maintenance of our own bank software.
As one of our central business areas is the development of a growing bank alliance supported by our own software components we require a Software Tester to support this work from inception, through to realization and support for integrated financial systems platforms in an environment of rapid growth. You will have the opportunity to make a significant impact in the success of the testing program for our SOA-based enterprise software landscape.
We are looking in Berlin for a
Software Tester International Banking
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Integration testing of different enterprise components;
- Functional testing of new web services and GUI features;
- Verifying and supporting solutions for issues reported by customers;
- Set-up and maintenance of automation frameworks;
- Designing and setting up complex test infrastructures, including all aspects of testing life cycle: planning, creation, execution, documentation;
- Close collaboration with software developers and business analysts.
- 4+ years of advanced knowledge in testing (desirably in banking business);
- 2+ years of strong expertise in testing of API (RESTful & Soap);
- 2+ years of good experience with OOP (preferable in .NET or Java);
- Practical experience with security testing;
- Good knowledge of performance and scalability testing;
- Capability to take an active role in automating manual test processes;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, ability to determine and resolve root causes;
- General good understanding of complex network infrastructures;
- Ability to quickly acquire new skills and to adapt to fast changing work practices;
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with colleagues in an intercultural work environment;
- Very good command of English.
- Degree in Business Informatics, Business Administration, Computer Science, or equivalent;
- Practical experience in database testing;
- Experience with version control tools like Git;
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration;
- Expertise in Test Data Management.
How to apply
If you are interested in taking on this challenge and would like to join our team, please apply online.